Have you ever wanted to be involved in the supply chain of products intended for space missions? If your answer is yes, you are offered the opportunity to join our team and make your dreams come true.
SkyLabs is a vibrant team of engineers and scientists that inspires with the most demanding technology solutions and products in the field of space technology.
With the aim to effectively optimise and design logistics and workflow warehouse processes within our company, we have a fantastic opportunity for a strong and motivated Supply Chain Associate who has experience or strong familiarity with global logistics and procurement procedures, to join our site in Maribor.
Ensuring the highest quality of our innovative solutions to our high profile clients (mostly well-known names around the world), we strive to develop strong client relationships thereby offering them a positive experience.
- Perform and manage all supply chain operations, develop and maintain productive, trusting, long-term relationships with suppliers, carriers and customers, follow up on orders and their release, delivery confirmations, manage and monitor transport and related logistic activities, deal with reclamation claims
- Continually assist in planning, developing and implementing the supply chain strategy for the company in collaboration with our management team
- Review and analyse offers, purchase orders and reports for accuracy and compliance with company policies and strategies and where possible negotiate prices, delivery times, payment terms
- Manage complete ordering material procedure with all relevant documentation,
- Ensure timely delivery of orders and their quantities and handle possible deviations while meeting contract requirements
- Regular evaluation and check of incoming invoices, purchase orders and reports for accuracy and compliance with delivery, payment terms and company policies
- Research on potential suppliers, analyse and compare pricing proposals before negotiating terms and prices to obtain the best deal for the company
- Compile and send required up-to-date reports out to business leaders and internal teams on planning and fulfilment performance
- Take care and live SkyLabs’s core values of work safety, environment and integrity policies, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Manage the evidence of goods receipts, delivery notes, invoices and other relevant documentation
- Follow and be familiar with domestic and international laws, regulations, standards, trade agreements applicable in the supply chain domain
- BA/BS degree in technical fields
- Good written/verbal communication in English
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences in a similar position, preferably in process manufacturing industry of international oriented companies
- The ability to solve problems, make decisions and prioritize assignments to complete work in a timely manner, as well as think laterally and offer solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of diverse customers and teams
- Excellent organisation, negotiation and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to manage a varied workload, conflicting deadlines and to remain calm and focused when confronted with stressful work situations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Motivation and passionate long-term commitment to the company vision
- Organisational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities, high level of reliability, pro-active work
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint…)
- Driving license (B category)
Beneficial knowledge and experience
- Proficiency in English and/or other languages
- APICS certification
- Technical skills, comprehensive knowledge in the area of electronic/mechanic material components manufacture
Please send us your detailed job application to:
Koroška cesta 53D
or send it by email to: email@example.com