Have you ever had a dream, that your masterpiece ASIC would actually fly in Space? If so, then this is your opportunity to join our team and make your dreams come true.
“your ticket to space” Your Ticket To Space
Who we are
SkyLabs is a vibrant team of electrical, mechanical and computing engineers and scientists providing services and technology solutions for the most demanding terrestrial and aerospace applications. By following the latest technology trends, we provide innovative solutions with a proactive and creative design approach.
- Undertake activities related to different steps in the analog and mixed signal ASIC design flow
- ASIC architecture concept and design
- Floor planning and area estimations of mixed-signal macros and chip top levels
- Power consumption estimation of the mixed-signal ASIC
- Analog layout of mixed-signal macros and chip top-level
- Translate architecture concepts into functional solutions, proof of concept with models
- Create and verify analog IP and subsystems from concept definition to transistor level circuit implementation
- Create and maintain IP models for system level verification and sign off
- Manage interfaces to digital-, diagnosis and test infrastructure
- Top-Level layout integration
- Top-Level layout verification
- Good understanding of integrated circuits concepts
- Experience in the field of Analog/Mixed-Signal Layout
- Good knowledge of CAD tools for physical design (Cadence)
- Can read and interpret electronics schematics.
- Good level of English.
Beneficial knowledge and experience
- Completed higher technical qualification.
- High level of proactivity and detailed and precise working style.
- Teamwork, good communicative skills and goal-oriented.
- Enjoyment in learning and continuous professional and personnel development.
- Driving licence for category B.
Please send us your detailed job application to:
Koroška cesta 53D
or send it by email to: email@example.com