https://www.skylabs.si/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/meeting-2284501_1280.jpg 800 1280 samo https://www.skylabs.si/wp-content/uploads/layerslider/Skylabs-big-slider-ISD-2016-Newsletter/skylabs_logo_white.png samo2020-06-25 12:21:442020-08-25 12:36:01Advanced Embedded software engineer (M/F)
- Implementation and verification of testing and flight software.
- Drivers development and new hardware enablement.
- Development of software based on a real-time operating system.
- Performance, code size and power optimizations.
- Kernel modifications of real-time operating system.
- Maintenance of toolchain for SkyLabs’s property processor.
- Packaging and software build system integration.
- Support on software architecture concepts and improvements
- Realisation of algorithms according to the requirements.
- Background in areas such as low-latency, real-time systems and safety related areas is particularly interesting.
- Theoretical background in computer architectures, operating systems, programming languages and signal processing.
- Project management for agile software project.
- Strong C knowledge and excellent debugging skills.
- Comfortable with debugging hardware issues.
- Familiar with SoC level software development.
- Experiences with project management (leading project group of at least 3 persons).
- Can read and interpret electronics schematics.
- Good level of English.
Beneficial knowledge and experience
- Completed higher technical education.
- Good high-level programming language skills (C++, C#, Python)
- Good knowledge of assembly language programming
- Knowledge in the area of electronics engineering
- First relevant professional experience in microcontroller programming and unit testing
- High level of proactivity and detailed and precise working style
- Teamwork, good communicative skills and goal-oriented
- Enjoyment in learning and continuous professional and personnel development
Please send your detailed job application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org